Monday, March 14, 2011

S*P*R*I*N*G

It's the first day of my spring break and I needed a little break from scrapbooking. I've starred a ton of different fabric flowers on my google reader, so I decided to give a few a try. I started by following several tutorials on blissfulmeandering using felt. I think they tured out really cute.


Them I made a few fabric flowers. There are tutorials for these on a ton of blogs.

I started playing around with the fabric and made a few of my own. They aren't my favorite of the ones I made today, but still cute.

First, I cut 6 rectagles of fabric about 3 inches by 2 inches.
I folded each piece in half and hot glued it together.

Then I kind of bunched it together, not the best explanation, but hopefully the pictures speak for themselves.

Then I glued then around the circle and added the button.
WOO HOO for spring break!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment